Wednesday, June 8, 2011

MFT and Elzybells

Here are two more cards that I created for LJ's swap on SCS.  I went crazy with the Elzybells last summer when Elizabeth closed up shop and have yet to ink up all of them!  I know you can relate.;)  I sign up for swaps just to force myself to use my supplies.  Somehow, I am always scrambling to get them done at the last minute no matter when I sign up...sigh...This girl is all set for summer. 
Supplies:
Stamps: Elzybells UK
Ink: Memento Black colored with Copics
Paper: Stampin' Up! Wild Wasabi and Groovy Guava, Cloud 9 Design DP
Other: Prima flower, gem, Nestabilities

Here is the My Favorite Things card that I created.  I used the Who's That Musical Girl? set and killed two birds with one stone.  My younger ones had their piano recital this weekend, and I made up a few extras to give to their teacher.  I was in a hurry when I took this photo, so it slightly out of focus.  Of course I didn't notice until I gave all the cards away.  Sorry!!
Supplies:
Stamps:  MFT Who's That Musical Girl?
Ink: Memento Black colored with Copics
Paper: SU! Basic Black and Real Red
Other: Ribbon from Michael's, MFT musical die, Nestabilities

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Carla said...

These are so cute! Good for you for using your neglected stamps! I'm trying to do the same thing, so I can relate!