Sunday, April 10, 2011

Happy Sunday!

Well, my A Muse Studio kit was scheduled to arrive this past Tuesday.  It finally did get here that evening, but too late to really play as the busy part of my week started that night.  All I managed to do the next day was unpack it and drool...
And that's all I'm going to show you lest DH have a heart attack looking at all my new goodies.  Speaking of whom, he was quite put out that I cropped him out of my profile pic, so...
This was taken last month before Swingin' with the Band, a dinner/dance fundraiser for the band department at Andrew's school.  It was a great event as not only did we get a night out, but we enjoyed Andrew playing with the Jazz Ensemble as they provided the entertainment for the evening.  We will definitely be back next year.

So, back to A Muse.  I did manage to throw together these little thank you cards for all the people who have ordered catalogs so far.  In the foreground you can see a "wish list" memo I made for them as well.  I love the vibrant colors of their inks and plan to play some more this afternoon.  Hope you all are having a relaxing Sunday.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I loved that little thank you card! I think I am going to have to order that set!!