Sunday, October 7, 2012

A Muse Studio Blog Hop

Welcome to October's A Muse Studio Consultant Blog Hop.  You should have arrived here from Linda's blog.  If not, why not start at the beginning with Karen?   This month's theme is get well cards or cards of support and encouragement to tie in with A Muse's Stamp Out Breast Cancer promotion.  I have two cards to share with you today.  For the first card, I featured A Muse's Sunny Side of Life stamp set and the Butterfly Trio dies.  For the second card, I used Clean and Simple Stamping's sketch also featured in the previous post.  For this card, I used flowers instead of butterflies.



All supplies by A Muse Studio.
Stamps: Card 1 - Sunny Side of Life, Essential Sentiments; Card 2 - Clever Girls, Essential Sentiments
Paper: Card 1 - Vanilla, Fern, Grapefruit; Card 2 - Vanilla, Lime, Watermelon, Orange
Ink: Card 1 - Fern, Grapefruit, Watermelon; Card 2 - Watermelon, Lime, Orange
Accessories: Card 1 - Butterfly Trio dies Card 2 - Shell buttons, Vanilla twine

Thank you for stopping by!  Next on the hop is Pamela.  Please go show her some love.:)

In case a link is broken along the way, here is a complete list of today's blog hop participants:

Sarah <---- you are here


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are both so pretty! Love the colors and the 2D elements!

Linda Suarez said...

Hi Sarah! I love both of your cards! The colors are so pretty and perfect for each card.

CSeeger said...

What lovely bright cards -- sure to perk up sommeone's day!

Karen Crisp said...

Oh I wish I had your eye for color! Beautiful.

Sharon Roselli said...

beautiful colors! love both the butterflies and flowers.

Tracey Jean said...

pretty cards, Sarah... I like the first more, but that's only because I have a thing for butterflies...