Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A Muse Studio Sneak Peek

Yes, A Muse Studio has a new catalog coming out on February 1st.  Here is a sneak peek of the cover:


There are new papers, inks, dies, and of course, stamps!!  I've already ordered my catalog, and I can't wait to get my hands on it.  (The cover is all I've seen so far as well!)  We were shown and able to pre-order a few new items from the catalog, and I created a card with the new Keep Calm set:


Stay tuned for more sneak peeks!

All supplies by A Muse Studio unless otherwise noted:
Stamps: Keep Calm
Paper: Cherry, Cobalt
Ink: SU! Whisper White Craft
Other: White embossing powder, Washi tape (holiday set from A Muse)

1 comment:

Emily Leiphart said...

That stamp is awesome and I love your card, Sarah! Thanks so much for stopping by during the Stamp It! 3 Ways Blog Hop!